The RS2e is the lightest headphone in its caliber. On my head, it feels like a feather. No tightness around the ears, no itchy leather. It’s gentle and comfy, like an afternoon nap with teddy.
In terms of aesthetics, classy retro meets no frills. But with respect to durability, you might have to be careful with the Grados. The minimalist design isn’t meant to be kicked around. And the cable is thick, but not replaceable. The earpads, however, are replaceable. Also, the ear cups swivel 350 degrees, and they move back and forth at an angle to adjust to the shape of your head.
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty from authorized dealers (Amazon or 4OurEars)
- Hand-crafted from select Mahogany tone-woods, like a fine musical instrument.
- Maintains an overall sound that is pure Grado, with warm harmonic colors, rich full bodied vocals, excellent dynamics, and an ultra-smooth top end.
- Has a 44mm driver and uses the e Series 8 conductor cable design. Nominal impedance: 32 ohms