Its deceptively compact cabinet supports two 61/2" C-CAM bass drivers operating in tandem with a further 61/2" mid-range unit housed in a dedicated chamber.
In this way matching drivers tuned for different roles are able to develop a wonderfully uniform, tonally consistent sound-field involving seismic low bass and richly coherent mid-range detail, which rises in frequency to meet the illuminating resolution of our fabulous Bronze C-CAM tweeter.
Here is Bronze in tooth and claw, alive to its ambitious audiophile design precedents and equipped with a compelling mix of accuracy, scale and dynamics for the highest value music and home theatre audio.
- C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
- Optimised 61/2" mid-range driver featuring concave ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile
- Dual 61/2" bass drivers featuring concave ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile
- Two and a half way configuration with differentially tuned acoustic system - higher efficiency and improved low frequency extension
- HiVe port technology
- All drivers feature single bolt-through driver systems, for increased overall bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- High quality crossovers with premium grade Polypropylene film capacitors used throughout
- Rigid 18 mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet coloration
- Floor-level terminal panel for easy termination and neat cable access. Bi-wire/ Bi-amp terminal configuration
- Premium quality vinyl veneer finishes
34 Hz — 30 kHz
114.8 dBA (pair)
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
40 — 150 W
Bass section - Front/rear bass reflex with HiVe II Port technology. Sealed mid-range enclosure.
LF: -6dB @ 150 Hz
MF/HF: 2.5 kHz
Drive Unit Complement
Cabinet Dimensions (H x W x D)
985 x 185 x 315 mm
Dimensions (Including Grille, Terminals, Plinths and Spikes (H x W x D))
1033 x 235 x 350 mm
Others Also Bought