Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Esprit SB with Ortofon 2M Red cartridge [Colour: High-Gloss White]
Pro-Ject's award winning Debut turntable featuring carbon tonearm, improved acrylic platter and electronic speed control.
The biggest improvement is the inclusion of a carbon tube for the tonearm, which increases stiffness and decreases unwanted resonance. This material is extensively used in high-end tonearms, but – because of cost reasons – was never used in products at lower price levels. Together with other improvements like an increase in platter size and weight for even smoother rotation, the overall sound quality is greatly improved. The approved belt drive design offers low noise AC motor with effective motor decoupling (utilising TPE damping) and an ultra precision frequency DC-driven AC generator for greater speed stability without unwanted vibration. The full-width acrylic platter on the Esprit model is heavier than other materials, ensuring less resonances and a stunning design.
- 8.6” carbon tonearm
- Heavy non resonant acrylic platter
- New integrated precision electronic speed changer for 33, 45 & 78 rpm.
- DC power supply with ultra precision frequency DC-driven AC generator for ultimate speed stability
- Precision belt drive with synchronous motor
- New TPE motor suspension
- 2M Red Magnetic cartridge
Others Also Bought
More From This Category